Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring has sprung!

I first started blogging last summer, I began to give myself an outlet in life. At the time I had a seven month old and a not quite 4 year old. So for me life was pretty much in a shell of my home. But once preschool started in the fall and all of the other activities started up again, life got really busy and I have not been able to bolg since. So with things slowing down in my life I have decided that its time for me to start again. So here I am!

My boys are now 15 months and 4 1/2 years old. They are both very active, so trying to find things to keep them both interested and busy is a challenge. I am very excited for summer to come so we can get outside more. Today was a wonderful day and I got my first experience with two children at the park. It was so much fun, the 15 month old was having so much fun on the swings! I think that as the summer goes on he will begin to enjoy more at the park and I look forward to lots of outings.

On another note however, life has also been very crazy for me. I have come to realize that I have put myself in the bubble of my children! I swore to myself after my first one was born that I would never be one of those moms. Not that I dote on my children all day long, but sometimes that all I think about and I don't seem to take time to myself. Over the past year I have began to meet with a really close friend about once a month for coffee/soda (I am not really a coffee drinker). This has been such a blessing to my life! Just to know that I have someone to lean on who has been where I am. I have also been blessed to have a couple of moms groups that I have joined. It is so wonderful to know that once a week for one, and every other week for the other, I will meet with other moms who know what I am going through and who can pray with me or just give encouragement.

I hope to continue this blog and share some insights with other, and maybe find some helpful tips to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment