Monday, June 27, 2011

Nursery Finished...

I finally think the nursery for this new baby is finished!  We need to get a few more items (like pictures or something for the bare walls) but other than that  I feel pretty good about how it turned out! 

Last week at my doctor's appointment the doctor said she thinks I might go a few weeks early!  Her exact words "It wouldn't hurt my feelings if you went early."  My statement to her "It wouldn't hurt ours either!"  I am measuring about 2 weeks ahead of where I should be, which is what I did with my first baby, and he came 2 weeks early!  I am only praying this one follows suit!  I go for a sono next week and we will see how this little boy is progressing.   If I do go early then I am only about 5 weeks from delivery, I am really ready to meet our new little boy! 



Big E is getting excited too.  But he was a little worried when I told him I might be in the hospital for his first day of school.  I made sure to also tell him that if that happened he didn't need to worry because grandma and grandpa would be here and daddy should be here as well.  That seemed to comfort him some.  Little N on the other hand might not take this too easily.  He has really been glued to my side lately.  I can't seem to leave the house with out him screaming and throwing a tantrum.  I think he thinks that every time I leave a baby will show up when I come back.  I don't know, really what he is thinking or what is going on in his little head.  The poor kid doesn't know what is about to happen to his little world!  All we can do is keep talking to him about this new baby and the fact that he will still be loved the same! 

No comments:

Post a Comment