Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cleaning Crazy

I just updated the Frugally Sustainable Challenge page on here.  Check it out and you can see what I am learning through this process.  I am so full of great ideas!!

There has been a crazy clean out going in my house!   I have been so frustrated with the amount of clutter that has come into my house over the past year.  Since I was pregnant for most of last year, not a lot got done.  So now it is all coming to a head and I am going cleaning crazy!!  Tuesday I started in the kitchen, and got rid of so much stuff, that was just taking up space!  I am so happy that its gotten cleaned out and I am ready to get moving on the rest of the house!  Today I worked a little bit in our dining room and got rid of a ton more stuff.  WHOOO  I am on a roll.  Pics will come soon!!  I still have a few last minute details to finish up before the house will be picture ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment