Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pinterest, how you draw me in!!

As I was up until almost midnight the other night, I realized that I had been on Pinterest for about 2 hours!!  I think I am slightly obsessed!  I have found so many awesome things there though, so it can't be all bad, right?!

The best of Pinterest:
DIY Cleaners, Fake it products, activities for the kids, design ideas for my home.

I have found so many recipes for homemade cleaners and laundry products.  One of my favorites is the yellow armpit stain remover!!  I have yet to try it but I am so excited, Jill over at One Good Thing by Jillee said she had amazing results!  Another of my favorites is homemade Oxy Clean!!  Also from One Good Thing by Jillee!

Pinterest, even though it draws me in and takes up apparently hours of my time, I think its also saving my family money!  I have found awesome ways to still have the products I love but made cheaper and with less packaging and chemicals!  What an awesome way to spend a few hours or minutes a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment