Monday, August 13, 2012

My Baby is ONE!!!

Yesterday was a big day at our house, we had a birthday!!  My little Baby Z turned one!  I can not believe its been a year, the time has gone so fast!  His birthday theme was Monkeys, because, well he is our little monkey!  Here is a little flash back of where he started:
The Baby Z was born

A few weeks old

Also a few weeks old
 And now a look at Party Central for this little guy!

The Highchair all decked out

His Monkey themed cup cake cake

The only picture we could get of him in his birthday hat

With all of his loot before opening them

In the middle of opening

At the end of opening, yeah look at his face, a little overwhelmed I would say!  

Digging into his cake!!

Yummy, yummy....

Look at that messy little boy!!


I think he had a great time, and he loved his cake!!  
Happy Birthday Baby Z!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment