Sunday, August 5, 2012

Our Homeschool Name Announced

Our homeschool finally has a name!! After months of brainstorming, we finally narrowed it down to two yesterday on a 3 hours road trip for a family reunion.  We are so happy and proud to announce our homeschool name:


Freedom Knights Academy!!  :)

If you saw a few days ago I had the tab "Adventures in Homeschooling" at the top of my blog.  It didn't occur to me to search and see if that was already taken, so today I did that search.  As it turns out someone else already has that as a title for their blog, so I decided to change that tab to our homeschool name.  So if you are interested in finding out more about our first year in homeschooling, you can click that tab and it will take you to my new blog.

This blog I will keep as a family blog and try to keep the homeschooling stuff on the Freedom Knights page.

No comments:

Post a Comment